Responsible for any changes in Unix Linux infrastructure.
• Testing the backup of Unix Linux servers.
• Updating Unix Linux infrastructure configuration management database.
• Configuring Unix Network Management and managing the changes.
• Study and analysis all available solutions for Unix Linux platforms
• Handling new projects for Unix Linux environment
• Perform health check the Unix Linux environment and do the remediation
• Managing user account (creation / deletion / modification) and do Printers management for Unix platform
• Doing capacity planning reporting for Unix Linux environment
• Manage the installation, configuration, upgrade and support of HP-UX (Superdome 1 & 2, BLD890i, BLD 870i and Cloud Matrix) with nPar, vPar and HPVM HP-UX platform
• Set processes and procedures for handling tasks with accordance to SABIC and department policies.