Responsible and accountable for client’s Enterprise Data Centers facilities such as:
• UPS, Un-interruptible power supply systems and all its components and batteries
• All air conditioning units including the stand-alone AC units in the electrical room and all related components.
• Auxiliary power generator and automatic switching system (ATS) and all electric distribution panels
• Water liquid leak detection and building management system and all related components
• Power and network cables trays. (Under raise floor as well).
• Transformers and PDUs (Power Distribution Units).
• Fire Fighting System: Includes heat sensitivity and smoke detectors (HSSD).
• Facility Monitoring System: Uses a network of microprocessor-based control modules to monitor and control data center facility electrical and mechanical equipment including the temperature, humidity and doors sensors.
• Responsible and Managing Data Centers Facilities Requirements and Installation such as:
• Managing Fire Fighting System installation and functionality controls.
• Managing Water Leak Detection system installation and functionality controls.
• Managing UPS Power cabinet units delivery and installation (batteries, electrical cables, wiring, electrical panel, transformer).