• Reviews, document and enhance existing IT database administration processes and documentations
• Carries out all administration tasks related to running a healthy and reliable SQL and Oracle Database environment
• Reviews current database environment design and work closely with design team to enhance it
• Maintains database infrastructure availability by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
• Maintain up-to-date DB Assets Inventory (i.e. asset locations, configurations, assignments, etc.).
• Maintain documentation for hardware/software Installation and configuration, and system manuals
• Ensure that the use of Database software complies with entitled and purchased relevant licenses.
• Provide periodic analysis of SQL and Oracle DB environments and propose solutions to improve infrastructure environments.
• Prepare and share periodical reports on DBMS Performance, Availability and Capacity.